Holiday homes for rent

As a member, you can rent cottages in different parts of Finland at a lower membership price. In addition to the cottages of the union, the membership associations also have cottages to rent. Reservations for the union cottages are made by logging into the Member+ service.

YTY owns three high standard holiday holiday homes that members can rent throughout the year.


The cotttages and holiday homes are available for rent in the Member+ service.The web pages are only in Finnish. Register  as a member of Esimiehet ja Asiantuntijat YTY (the site is available in Finnish).


A-lomat holidays

YTY members may rent holiday homes and access the Intervac home exchange scheme through the A-lomat service. Holiday home rentals through Memberplus-website