- Leisure time traveller's insurance including the member and his/her accompanying children under 20 years of age
- Leisure time accident insurance
Discounts for members:
- Discount from insurances from If P&C Insurance Company Ltd
- Fuel discount at Teboil (2,1 c/l). Show your membership card when paying at the cashier or use it at the pay-at-the-pump gas stations (not available at Teboil Express stations)
- Discount on car rental from Hertz
- Discount from Viking Line, Eckerö Line and TallinkSilja
YTY owns three high standard holiday residences that may be leased by members throughout the year.
- Villa Hilla, in Levi, near Kittilä in Lapland
- Putti Torppa, in the Keski-Himos chalet district of Jämsä in Central Finland
- Kuntokanto, at the Sport Institute of Finland in Vierumäki near Heinola in southern Finland
Holiday homes may be reserved using the booking calendar after logging into the member area of our website. This area is currently only available in Finnish, but we can assist you by telephone if you wish to book a holiday residence. There is a separate booking calendar for each residence, and allocations are decided by drawing lots three times annually. Any remaining unreserved weeks will be visible on the booking calendar and may be reserved thereafter on a first-come, first-served basis. The booking calendars may be found online at Varaukset loma-asuntoihin
To access the online member area, you will need to request a password sent to your e-mail address or mobile phone. You will also need to quote your YTY membership number, as printed on your membership card and on membership subscription invoices. Please call our Office Manager Kyllikki Kivijärvi on +358 9 251 01320 if you require any assistance in registering access to the online member area or reserving a holiday residence.
Further details and pictures of these holiday residences are available in the online member area.
- cottage renting through A-lomat
Member Guide 2017
This guide is situated in online member area which requires logging in. To access you will need to request a password (salasana) sent to your e-mail or mobile phone. You will also need to quote your YTY membership number (jäsennumero).
For further information please contact YTY: tel. 09-2510 1320